What's new in Radi v0.5.3
- Audio is now supported for <video> elements. If an imported movie contains a sound track, it will be published (the sound doesn't play while editing in Radi; sorry, can't have it all).
You can disable audio publishing in the video element inspector as needed.
No sound mixing is currently performed. If there are multiple video layers with audio tracks within the same element, the audio track for the published video is taken from the topmost layer.
- You can now specify that playback controls should be visible for a published <video> element. This setting is in the video element inspector.
- The document view area now accepts a mouse click when another window is active (i.e. your first click to activate the window is not ignored).
- Added some keyboard shortcuts in the document view:
- Arrow keys: nudge selected layer(s)
- Backspace: delete selected layer(s)
- Cmd-+: zoom in
- Cmd-minus: zoom out
- Imported pictures and movies are now placed in the top-left corner of the document.
- Imported movie references are now correctly loaded from saved .radi document files.
- Durations for movie layers are now correctly updated when the document's frame rate is changed.
- A movie layer's duration in frames is now displayed in the inspector.
- Fixed graphics resource leak when exporting video. Publishing long video files should now work.
- A <video> element containing keyframed motion is now correctly exported at a size that takes into account the entire duration of the animation.
- Fixed bug with keyframe position animation with bitmap layers not being correctly published within a <canvas> element.
- Fixed bug where selection might not get registered when clicking in viewer after using the layer list.
- Improved handling of MPEG movie files; hopefully importing these files now works when a suitable QuickTime codec is available.
- Shape Layer: non-closed shapes are now correctly displayed in the on-screen control UI.
- Optimizations to reduce published HTML file size for keyframed layers.
Copyright 2011 Lacquer oy/ltd and Pauli Olavi Ojala. All rights reserved.